4.24.2011

ABC Shower

 My friend Rachel and I hosted an ABC themed baby shower. We picked a red and teal color scheme to go with our carnival ABC styling.


A welcome sign
The inspiration for the party was Rachel's Funny collection of Alphabet blocks which we decorated the tables with.
I made little flash cards with labels for all the food. And even random cards all over the house to label things. ( T is for Toilet, F is for Floor...)
W is for Water

I is for Izzie

T is for Truffle ( red velvet cake ones!)
Q is for Quiche

Let them eat Red Velvet alphabet cake!

We set out lots of candy jars and cookies labeled "C is for Cookie" for party favors.

We played some great games and all the winners got an adorable red polka dot apron!
A is for Apron
Congratulations Kristy! She was such a sport and wore her label " P is for Pregnant" like a champ!



3 comments:

  1. This is so picture perfect! I am really excited to try this out on my own. I also loved to see your pictures featured in this months "Parenting"--the ones that you took at Rachel's house for the shoot. I was so excited when I opened up my magazine and saw your name on the photo!

    Thanks for all your help with creating this party for my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P is for Perfect Party Planning! A is for your Awesome and Amazing Achievement! C is for the Creative Consumables! G is for the Great and Generous Gal sharing your Gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! That is soooo cute! I love how weel you cary out a theme!

    ReplyDelete